Whilst on safari in Kenya Elizabeth tracked a beautiful leopard, “Tsala” meaning ‘friend’. Known by the rangers, Tsala had a young cub, but the cub was nowhere to seen! Elizabeth and her husband couldn’t stop talking about the little lost cub, but one week later he was found. Inspired by this survival story, Elizabeth started sketching the striking leopard straight away.
Featuring a delicately embroidered leopard motif onto a khaki velvet fabric, this bag is ideally sized to hold all of your essentials for a day out in town.
- Dimensions: 38x22cm
- Material: 100% cotton with PU coating on the inside
- Machine Washable at 30 degrees
- Hand illustrated gold and white turtles
- Gold Zip closure
- More weekenders available separately
- 100% Profits go to the Local Ocean Trust