Whilst on safari in Kenya Elizabeth tracked a beautiful leopard, “Tsala” meaning ‘friend’. Known by the rangers, Tsala had a young cub, but the cub was nowhere to seen! Elizabeth and her husband couldn’t stop talking about the little lost cub, but one week later he was found. Inspired by this survival story, Elizabeth started sketching the striking leopard straight away.
Featuring a delicately embroidered leopard motif onto a soft khaki velvet fabric, this eye mask is filled with sweet lavender to help you escape into a dreamy night's sleep.
- Dimensions: 21x10cm (S-M)
- Elasticated strap
- 100% Cotton Velvet front
- 100% Polyester Velvet back
- Filled with 63% Lavender and 37% Polyester
- Hand wash only
- Embroidered with a hand illustrated, striking leopard design
- With cotton drawstring carry bag