Elizabeth Scarlett is a fashion and homeware brand inspired by the natural world with products ranging from cushions to candles, travel pouches, and bed linen. This year we will continue our sell-out charity collaborations that support key-stone species, are launching new designs and collections, and looking forward to ambitious growth in the UK.
The Elizabeth Scarlett website sales are growing fast and our products are sold globally in boutiques and major retailers such as John Lewis, Amara Living, Anthropologie, and Fortnum and Mason. We believe we can be a well-known brand, synonymous with luxury and quality, at accessible price points.
We’re looking for a driven and creative marketeer to join our small and very collaborative team. You will be:
- Proactive, solution-oriented and a master organiser, who never misses deadlines
- Passionate about beautiful products, with an eye for quality and style
- A fantastic team player, who can get the most out of those around them
- Proficient designer, who can make stunning creative, from Instagram stories to flyers and is an adobe creative suite whizz
- A creative copywriter, who can tell our stories in enchanting ways
- Schedule and manage our social feeds, overseeing content calendars, working with our fantastic agency to support with the creation of assets and copy
- Design elements for our owned content and other assets required, from press release design work to flyers
- Support Brand Marketing Manager to deliver influencer, product launch and seasonal campaigns, including assisting in planning and on delivering photoshoots and with partnerships admin
- Create beautiful emails campaigns that show-case our luxury products and engage our customers
- Manage the merchandising of our products on our website, working within Shopify to make sure our products look gorgeous
- Write regular blog content that engages our audience in the stories behind our launches and our mission at Elizabeth Scarlett
This role is based primarily in Hertfordshire - Brookmans Park AL9, with a temporary work from home scheme in place.
- Minimum of 1-year industry experience in a marketing role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- UK bank account, a NI number, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, able to speak English fluently
- Due to the location of the office applicants with a driving license and car are preferred