Inspired by a mutual respect for our planet, Kelly Eastwood of 'The London Chatter' and Elizabeth Petrides, have collaborated once more to create new additions to the playful 'Watamu Turtle' Collection. A collaboration in support of Kenya's Local Ocean Conservation, where a unique 100% of the profits go to protect sea turtles off the coast of Kenya in Watamu, where Kelly grew up.
Enhanced by Elizabeth Scarlett's signature intricate embroidery, this luxe cotton weekender complete with handles works as a dreamy larger cosmetics bag to travel with you from bed and bath to beach.
Please note we do not accept returns for the Watamu range. Free delivery and monogramming are not available.
- Dimensions: 38x22cm
- Material: 100% cotton with PU coating on the inside
- Machine Washable at 30 degrees
- Hand illustrated gold and white turtles
- Gold Zip closure
- More weekenders available separately
- 100% Profits go to the Local Ocean Trust