I have a fairly extensive skincare routine before I get ready for bed, and in a way that's my 'wind-down' time. I double cleanse, tone, apply serum and moisturizer. . . it's a whole thing! It only takes a few minutes but it's so relaxing and I then feel 'ready' for bed.
3. What is special to you about your Elizabeth Scarlett Bedding?
Elizabeth Scarlett bedding is like a little slice of boutique hotel goodness at home. Whenever I have my ES bedding on I feel so boujis! The embroidery is so elegant, and the sheets are crazy soft.
4. What’s your favourite thing to do in bed? (Let’s keep it PG - Haha)
HA! I love reading, and painting my nails in bed. Total zen! I also love it when Oli and I lie-in and he's on coffee duty in the morning, it feels like such a luxury to have a coffee delivered to me in bed!
5. Are you a pineapples or palm trees kind of person?
6. Do you prefer weekends well spent at home or away?
Oh great question! Right now, since it's the middle of winter and so cold outside, I am ALL for relaxing cosy weekends at home.
7. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
I'd say an early bird, but I don't mind a late night either. As long as I get enough sleep either way!
8. We see fresh and soft sheets as one of life’s little luxuries, what other everyday products do you treasure using?
Agreed! Other little luxuries for me include: a great moisturiser, vanilla chai tea, good coffee, cashmere jumpers, great-smelling candles . . . can you tell I love the cosy season?!
Inspired by Monica's dreamy nighttime routines and cosy weekends at home? Discover our hotel quality bedding sets that stay soft, wash after wash. Made from 100% high-quality cotton the luxurious, embroidered bedding sets contain a sateen finish duvet and pillowcase pair complete with the signature Elizabeth Scarlett details.
Love Monica's style? Make sure to follow her over on Instagram page and check out her blog: